MEDIA and CULTURE
The Journal of Cultural Studies and Media
First Issue is Online
The first issues of Media and Culture Journal have been published.
The Media and Culture: Journal of Cultural Studies and Media, founded as of January 2021, is an international refereed journal open to any academic and scientific contribution within the scope of cultural studies and media. Entering its publication life with great excitement and responsibility, The Media and Culture aims to be an important platform for scientists who want to make scientific and original contributions to the field. Our journal, in which Turkish and English studies will be published, will be published twice a year, June and December. We look forward to your research articles and book reviews.
Indexes and Platforms
- Experiencing the Big Brother: Orwell Keeping an Eye on You as an Example ofCritical Dystopian Narrative
Can Bora GELBERİ / M. Musab YILMAZ
- Periods of Migration Waves and Social Demography of Bosnian Population in Germany
Damir SOFTIC / Yusuf ADIGÜZEL
- Cultural Studies in Turkish Universities
- Technology Oriented Life Fiction in the Context of Technological Determinism:Black Mirror Series Example
M. Enes ŞAHİN
- Personalization and the Deception of Freedom: An Investigation of Video on Demand Platforms in the Context of The Culture Industry
- İdeoloji ve Devletin İdeolojik Aygıtları Louis Althusser’in İdeoloji ve Devletin İdeolojik Aygıtları Adlı Çalışması Üzerine Bir Değerlendirme
- Görsel Sanatlardaki İmgeleri Anlama Yolunda Eleştirel Bir Bildiri: Görme Biçimleri
- ISSUE FILE
We are with you on social media
You can follow our social media accounts for up-to-date information on Media and Culture.